You can use this form to:

    - report poor or unsafe housing conditions in privately rented housing
    - make an enquiry about housing in multiple occupancy (HMO) licence

    Before you report poor housing conditions to us, you should try to contact your landlord or agent to make them aware of your concerns.
    If you are a council tenant, you should report to Westminster Housing on 0800 358 3783 or housing.enquiries@westminster.gov.uk.